Friday, December 12, 2008

Over the river & thru the woods....

I'm headed out today to check out my friend Jane's house and to do a little shopping. I've either worked or been with sick g'kids this week so have a lot of catching up to do. They're also forecasting bad winter weather next week so want to make sure we have 6-mths. worth of food in the house in case we can't get to the store. We're all a little gun-shy around here after having the worst ice storms the last 2 winters. What is it with this weather!!!!

These are a few pictures from the shop from Weds. We have 2 of these chairs that have been slipcovered by Carol in this wonderful paisley fabric.
This is our newest person in the shop, Brenda. She does wonderful arrangements. Her wreaths have really done well because she makes them look very "natural". She also has an excellent eye when it comes to decorating.
One of Brenda's arrangements.

Have a good day!


2 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Oh! I love those! Is that big white one still there over the counter??? If it is, I am coming over tomorrow with Relyn and I am buying it. I love my mini-mee wreath so much like it.

summersundays-jw said...

The white one was there the last time I worked but I put it on the sled out front. So glad you & Relyn are coming for a visit to the shop. We appreciate your loyalty.