Friday, March 13, 2009


Since it was pretty chilly outside today, I decided to just stay home & get some things done.. After trying to organize my sewing room & cleaning the bathrooms, I decided to bake something & since I'm going to the kids for dinner, it should be dessert-ish. My new favorite cooking blog is http://mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com/ and I found this recipe for Almond Puff. I didn't have almond flavoring so I used vanilla & pecans. IT IS SO YUMMY! I had to test it before I took it to the g'kids -- just in case it wasn't good.
I have a busy weekend planned. Hopefully, it will be warm enough to work outside. I also have a few pieces of furniture to work on. Pray for sun & warmth. Have a great weekend.!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I think you should make that for our "girls weekend" !!!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

It looks so delicious and yummy! I am going to visit that link next ~ thanks for posting it! I hope you had a Fabulous Weekend!!! It is about time for us to get together soon ~ what do you say? Happy Monday and Blessings, Katie

Trish said...

My goodness...that DOES look good! Yum....

trash talk said...

Is it safe to assume that after "testing" that yummy looking confection, there was some left for the g'kids?
You're a sweetheart and thank you for all your sweet comments.
Debbie
P.S. My word verifcation was colver...almost clover!

June said...

Boy does this look good. Something I would definitly like to try. Think I'll go bake something.