Monday, January 3, 2011

Hot spiced chai tea.......

I've made so much of this mixture over the holidays.  It's been great for gifts, for my own use and it's done extremely well at Leola's. 


This is my new, favorite kitchen gadget.  It's called a latte, hot chocolate maker and it warms the drink and keeps it stirred so nothing settles to the bottom.  It also makes your drink frothy like they do at Starbucks.



These are the best little ginger covered marshmallows and they are sooooo yummy on top of hot chai or chocolate.  Watch out, though, because it's hard to not pop a few in your mouth while you're waiting to pour your cup.

I've taken my first step in deciding rather to move or not.  I have an appointment to go see a cute little house over close to my kids and right down the street from their school.  I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cute little house already sounds promising. Good luck!

The hot spiced chai sounds delish. Every place we stopped in India, we had to have the real stuff and it was just delicious. I am sure the environment helped to make it even more enjoyable. :)

Have a great day! Tammy

Virginiarose said...

I love chai latte, and your new toy looks like great fun.
Wow thinking of moving thats a real big step.I don't know if I would have what it would take to do that ,but then I'm close to my kids.
Keep us posted and lots of luck to you. Ginger

Jenny said...

I love those little gingerbread marshamallows...I would never have thought of putting them on chai tea!

I like the french vanilla ones, too, on cocoa!

Yum!

Anne Lorys said...

Mmmmm, hot spiced chai = Heaven!

dulcy said...

Moving? Wow Jan, I think that sounds like an excellent idea (I don't know why really, just does). Moving is usually so exciting, and can really add a needed change to life. Where did you get your latte maker? I think I need one of those!
xo
dulcy

Betty G said...

I could use one of those machines at work! I love hot chocolate and lattes. I have never tried chai tea, but I will now! :)