Monday, January 10, 2011

A snowy day.....

Another work day at Leola's.  It snowed almost all day but not much accumulation.  Didn't think much would be going on but it was busier then I thought.  New furniture had come in so I had no control -- had to buy this for my entry hall.
It will be perfect in my hall and I can sell the cabinet that's there now. 


Isn't this a wonderful sideboard?  It even has a silverware drawer.











Phoebe came to visit me this weekend and she's always game for whatever.  Through the years I have purchased Sage & Phoebe both little chairs and Stella never let me forget that I still owed her one.  I spotted this one at Leola's before Christmas but I had a little work to do on the legs.  Phoebe helped me and it is adorable.  Here they are sitting in each other's chairs in their wonderful bedroom.


Wish I had taken a picture of  the back of  the chair.  It has a big bow and covered buttons down the back.  They have a little vanity that it will work at perfectly. 

Looks like tomorrow will be an inside day so I stopped by my local True Value Store and picked up a gallon of paint.  I've taken everything off my hallway walls, filled the holes and it's getting some new paint.  Hopefully, I'll be able to show it tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Betty G said...

Those are lovely pieces. You have great taste!!! I love how warm the wood is. Your hallway looks like mine--mine could use new paint. So much to do and so little time! :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like a good time for indoor activities and looks like you are all ready for painting. Good luck! Those chairs are sweet. And your new cabinet is very nice. Great that you can change things out when you want a new look. Best wishes, Tammy

Virginiarose said...

The color of that piece is so warm,It will look great where ever you put it. You have a good eye.
And what a better way to spend a snowy gray day than with bright clean paint. have fun
Ginger