Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting back in the groove......

Why is it so hard to get back in the groove after a vacation????  There are so many things to be done but can't seem to finish anything.  Today is my workday at Leola's so I'm going to try to take new merchandise in and spruce up my area.  There are several people who still want my sweet annie so did get some bundles put together.  Would love to do some sweet annie trees for the holiday open house.  I need an assistant.

The g'kids were with me Fri. night and Stella stayed Sat. night so my weekend was full.  It was so good seeing them after almost 2 wks.  What a threesome!
Brought Sage a hat back from Vermont & I loved this picture.  He's such a sweetie.  I brought the girls both a stuffed animal because Stella had told me that she would really like a raccoon from Vermont.  Little did I know that I would actually find one.  Found a moose for Phoebe.  Sage wanted to know why he didn't get a stuffed animal.  I told him that I thought maybe he was outgrowing them & he told me he still loved stuffed animals.  OK -- so now I have to live with that guilt!

Guess I'd better get my day started.  Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's so easy plan for and leave on vacation but takes twice as long to get back on track once you get home. Sage is a cutie! Hard to know what to get for kids anymore. I used to collect stuffed animals every time we went to Colorado or one of the national parks on family vacation. Have a great week. Tammy

barbsigns4u said...

So, you're back with your nose to the grind stone at Leola's. I knew you and Judy would be tired and want to rest a couple days when you got home from Vermont. A big ole Vermont Teddy Bear would have been great for sage, and then the girls would have said they wished you'd gotten them hats. It's cool here in So. Cal. so I know it's really feeling like Fall in the Ozarks. Have a good week. Barb

Hayley Fraser said...

Hi Jan! Just discovered Friday that sweet Abby D in my fourth block class is the daughter of one of your vendors...What a good girl. The store looked lovely. Looking forward to the holiday open house. I can't believe it's already that season again...Time it does fly. Hope you had a nice weekend.