Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fall Open House at Leola's - Sept. 5, 6, & 7

Guess it's time to get busy! This weekend is Fall Open House at Leola's & time to get to decorating. I've worked the last couple of weeks trying to get some things ready so decided to take a picture while some of them were on my back porch. This summer has passed so quickly that's it's hard to believe that it's time to start this whole "fall/holiday" thing again but I'm ready. I can hear the locusts in the trees tonight & they sound like they know it's fall too.

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend but tomorrow isn't a holiday day for me since Leola's is open & it's my day to work. I'll say a special prayer tonight for all those in the hurricanes path.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!







1 comment:

dulcy said...

Look for Katie and I after school on Friday. Can't wait!!

dulcy