Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A good "inside" day!

It turned out to be a good day after all. The car is fixed & wasn't too expensive & I ended up having some company. Was so glad to see them -- they always brighten my day. Allison & Stella having a little one-on-one time. Allison had teacher's conferences today & she was pooped. It's hard being a teacher & a Mom sometimes. Wish I could hire her a maid.
I actually got a little work done on this wool piece. I've worked on it off & on for quite a while so now I think it's finished & can go on the table.
The Riddles have a new Jack Russell terrier puppy. Why anyone with 3 kids would want a Jack Russell terrier is beyond me but don't remember anyone asking me. The dog kind of came to them & they all love it. Their old dog, Jasper, died several months ago & I knew Allison couldn't go very long without a dog.




1 comment:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love the puppy Jan! Now they are way too cute of a family!!!