Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone. Hope we all have a wonderful, peaceful day. We will go to church and then come here for lunch. It's suppose to rain so eggs might have to be hidden on the back porch. The little ones still have coughs so we'll try to keep it a calm day. Maybe if we could have 2 days in a row with sunshine and warmth we could all get well.

.This was the bread I made today. It was really yummy and without a doubt the easiest bread I've ever made. It doesn't have to be kneaded and you store it in the fridge and just cut off what you need and let it rest for about an hour before it goes into the oven . It tastes like real Italian bread.
Love the free form shape of it too.
Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Happy Easter! I'm one of Dulcy's friends. She told me about your wonderful blog and store.

Barbsigns4u said...

Yummers! I think I could live on good Italian bread and butter!

Love,
Barb