Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to work at Leola's.....

What a good big brother! He's reading their new "Fancy Nancy" book to them. We had a really good Easter. We mostly just have bad coughs left from the virus. If we could just have a couple of sunny, warm days maybe we would all feel better.

I'm going back to work today at Leola's. It will be my first regular day back since Mike died. I just want to get back to some normalcy in my life and hopefully, this will help. It's been hard to regain the enthusiasm but this week there's a big antique sale & next week Melanie and Brian from the Seedbox are having one at their place near Chadwick so maybe I'll get some projects started. And a little dose of Spring would definitely help.

By the way, if you're in Ozark this week, try out our new tearoom "The Lemondrop", We had their cinnamon rolls this week and they were yummy. Hopefully, I can use a little self-control.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love this picture! Sorry bout the sniffles. Hope everyone is well soon. He is risen! And I hope your first full day back gives you the warm fuzzies. ~Mindy

Kenda said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! The ultimate joy of being a grandparent.... I can only imagine and can hardly wait! Always, Kenda

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Oh I love that Sage and the way he takes care of his sisters. How loving to read Fancy Nancy to them! You are so blessed ~ but of course you know this. And I have been blessed by knowing you! Many Blessings, Katie