Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've been tagged!

This is my first time being tagged so I'm giving it a try. David , from Student of Life http://snakelover61.blogspot.com/ tagged me so I'm suppose to list 6 things that perhaps you wouldn't know about me.

Step 1: Things about me:
1. My big dream is to spend a summer on Nantucket.
2. I'm happiest with my hands in the dirt.
3. My favorite concert of all-time was James Taylor.
4. My greatest accomplishment is the excellent job I did raising my daughter.
5. The biggest surprise of my life is how much I love my grandchildren.
6. I'm much stronger then most people think.

Step 2: Tag, you're it:
1.Ragamuffin Gal
2. Moonlight Hollow Musings
3. Wish on a Whisker
4. Sweet Repose
5. Serendipity Antiques
6. Polka Dot Barn

I'll say what David told us -- If you don't feel like doing this, it's ok. I just thought it was nice to be tagged. Have fun!!!

3 comments:

David said...

Thanks for playing along! Good stuff! I am a fan of James Taylor too. Didn't know about Nantucket or getting your hands in the dirt. I sure knew you were strong. And that you love your daughter and the grandkids. Being grounded in God, family and love sure adds to the strength. God bless!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I am enjoying reading everyone's 6 things. I have been to more James Taylor concerts than I can count, and I agree. He knows how to put on a show. Love him! ~Mindy

Jan (J.T.) Thomason said...

okay. i did it.
thanks for the tag!

xoxo, jan