Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life is good!

It's so good to hear good news. Finally, the media is bringing us some hope about the economy and we can open our doors and take the masks off cause swine flu isn't the threat originally thought. To top it all off, I got my tomatoes in the ground. Life is good! I find myself being afraid of what "may" happen tomorrow and forgetting to appreciate all the good that I'm experiencing today.

Today is my day to work at Leola's. Kelli was really busy yesterday so I'm sure there will be some cleaning to do. So far, May has been an excellent month and with all the new things the women are bringing in, it's certain to last.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day tea at Stella's and Phoebe's school and I've been invited to attend. Can't believe that the end of school is so near. They are so excited about summer and all the good things that come with it. Hopefully, they can have some of those lazy days where they just hang out and do mostly nothing. I hope that mostly for Allison. It's hard keeping up with 3 kids, a house, a job, church, & all the other things life throws at you. Happy Mother's Day and summer vacation my dear Allison!

1 comment:

Barbsigns4u said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jan, Judy, Mary Ellen, Linda, Jean & Allison!

Make sure you post the pictures you sent me of your Mother's Day Tea at the girls school.

The store looks so Springlike in the entry way. Good job!

Peace & Happiness,
Barb