Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sale at Leola's

I'm off to Leola's this morning to set up for our parking lot sale. I'm taking some great things so hope it's a big success. Allison is going to help me which will be great. My car looks like The Beverly Hillbillies and to top it off, my license plate in front is hanging because I couldn't get it off last night. It was getting too dark to see and my patience was wearing thin so Allison suggested I just drive with it like that and maybe it would fall off. Have you ever noticed that when you are the most exhausted is when nothing quite works out as planned. Why on earth would the friggin' license plate not just come off!!!!! And did I mention that it was hot and my poison ivy was itchin' like crazy.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a great day so I'll have lots of money to take on my trip.

I'll also have to post tomorrow and show my garage sale finds from Friday. Did I hit the mother-load or what!!! I bought the most gorgeous pine doors with the original black iron hardware that came from an old cabin in Mississippi. They've never even had a finish on them. Also, very old quilts backed with homespun. Can't wait to post pictures but no time today. Off to Ozark!!

1 comment:

ShabbySheep said...

I'm so sad it's 10:30 PM and I just read about the parking lot sale. I would have been there bright and early had I known. Darn.
Hope you sold lots of stuff!