Monday, February 28, 2011

Works in progress.....

It seems all my projects are 1/2 done.  Tomorrow I'm going to complete at least one.  It's supposed to be nice enough to work on the porch so finishing this cabinet is top on my agenda.

It is going to be so cute.  I've started with a barely off-white paint but now the fun begins.  Hopefully, I can show you tomorrow night.

This is the chair I'm redoing for sister Linda.  I've painted and waxed the wood but now I'm trying to decide on fabric.  I'm thinking I'll use the natural, drop-cloth fabric like I used on my red chair then use a co-ordinating fabric for a pillow.  What do you all think?

So much work -- so little time! 

3 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

I think the chair is going to look FAB! If I could learn one other thing in my lifetime, it would be to reupholster furniture!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see the finish chair, Jan! Are you going to upholster it? If you are can you do lessons at Leola's?? :)

Danavee said...

This is your Taco Wagon update......It's on W. Sunshine across from the W. Bypass Wal-Mart in an empty lot by a huge, old white house. You must go!!!!