Thursday, May 19, 2011

House for sale.....

Yep -- I'm going to do it.  I'm selling my house.  I've lived here 28 years and change is what I'm needing.  It will officially go on the market right after Memorial weekend so if you know anyone who's interested, it's still not listed.  It was so pretty in the backyard this morning and I wanted to cut flowers for Leola's so here are some pictures.


This is my huge sage plant.  I put it in the year my Sage was born.  Maybe I can take a start of of it.


Can you believe I found 4 - 4-leaf clovers in my backyard this morning.  Think this is going to be a really good day for me.  Thought I'd take one to sister Judy for her birthday (it's today).

We're getting ready for our "celebrate outdoor spaces" at Leola's this weekend so have to go paint some more.  If you're near Ozark this weekend, you should stop in.  It's going to be amazing.  We've even redone our porch.

Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hope things go well in the house market, your yard looks so pretty! Have you found a new place? I'd love to make it over to Leola's this weekend, have a great one, and tell Judy Happy B'Day for me!
xo Debra

Unknown said...

Good for you girl ! Hope your house sells fast for you. Are you going to look for a little cottage with a tiny yard ?

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Jan....
Your Home is Lovely!
Good Luck...
Love, to You...
Barb C.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think those four leaf clovers are telling you that you made the right decision and all good things are coming your way. Surely there is someone in the market for a lovely home with a beautiful yard and garden. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

dulcy said...

Your gorgeous abode will sale in a heartbeat..... hope you're ready for that (sounds like a change will be just the right thing). One of these crazy days we'll have to get together for lunch and fun!
xo
dulcy