Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sage in his goggles.
 We had a great 4th of July.  We went to Allison's cousin Kelli's pool so the kiddos could swim and then to my sister's, Kelli's mom, & Allison's aunt Linda's house for dinner.  Many years ago, we did the same thing.  All our grown children had the greatest memories of going to Aunt Linda's for every holiday.  For many years our mom lived with Linda & her family so that's where we all headed.  To look at these faces is like looking back when their parents were kids.  So many memories.
 Stella in her goggles.  She looked like she had cucumbers on her eyes.  They are all such excellent swimmers.
 Miss Phoebe without her goggles.  She always wants to look her very best.  She plans on trying her swimming at their next swim meet.  Sage doesn't seem to have any qualms about trying something new but the girls are a little slower to dive in.  She's a beautiful swimmer and I think she'll surprise herself.
Sister Judy's grandson, Eli, and Sage.  Sometimes they're a force to reckon with.  Seems like yesterday that they were toddlers.  They remind me so much of the older guys in the family.
Two more of Judy's granddaughters, Jordyn & Bella, & my girls, Phoebe & Stella.  My girls have so much fun with the older ones.

Still haven't heard anything on the house.  Maybe tomorrow.  More people have looked so that's a good thing.  I've had so much work done to it lately that sometimes I think I'm stupid to sell and buy something that I don't know.  Oh, well, guess we just will see what happens.

2 comments:

OLIVIA ROSE WALTER said...

HEY JAN, WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU AND THE KIDS HAD A FUN TIME!:):):) I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD FORTH OF JULY. HAVE A GOOD DAY! LOVE OLIVIA :):):)

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hello Darling ~
Happy Holiday week! The GKs look great! I was so happy Sage went to camp! What wonderful kids they all are ~ Sending you prayers of peace about your house. Either way you'll have a good place to live ~ what a blessing!