Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day.....

 
 
 The grandgirls' valentine's day hair-do.  The girls and Sage will be with me tonight so mom and dad can have a date night.  They've requested steak and baked potatoes for dinner......sounds great to me!

It's been a busy week.  We've had all kinds of weather to put up with again but the snow is melting and it's slowly warming.  Hopefully, we'll have a good weekend.

I've noticed this winter that I haven't had many birds at my feeders and knew there had to be a problem.  After visiting a local store that actually had people who could tell you what to try, I have birds again.  I didn't know how quickly birdseed gets old.....
I love my birds.....


It was so nice to get out in the sunshine yesterday and go antique hunting with Judy, Mary and Linda.  We were lucky to find some treasures and came home with a truckload.  Seems I never buy anything to just put in the shop....I always have a little something I want to do to it.  Hoping for a few warm days to work outside (maybe in the 60's by Sunday).


Wishing all of you a wonderful Valentine's Day and a beautiful weekend!



No comments: