Monday, September 15, 2014

Leola's Fall Open House.....

It's been a crazy few weeks in my world but hopefully, will slow down a bit now (hope not too much)!  I've had company, reunions, open houses, and various other events that have kept me hopping.  This past weekend was Leola's Fall Open House and it turned out to be the perfect fall weekend and was a huge success. 
 
I love this time of the year and it's timing is perfect this year.  It was jacket-weather on Thursday night when we opened and it put everyone in the mood.
 





My crazy g'girls and Allison came to check things out on Thursday evening.....                                                  

                                                                    
This will be a work week to try to get some things cleaned out of the garage .  I have lots of merchandise but always seems it needs a little something done to it.  Oh, well, that's my favorite part.  I'm still having issues with my new computer especially when it comes to posting on this blog.....it takes everything I have sometimes not to throw it across the room.  Oh, well, hope everyone has a wonderful week.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

4 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

I had hoped to make it, but I had the flu all last week. Everything looks wonderful!

Donna Wilkes said...

Everything looks so wonderful. Isn't fall an exciting time of year.

dulcy said...

I will definitely get down there ASAP! It looks fabulous as always. Also, do check out Sketchbook Skool. We could have a nice little group to get together with and sketch our assignments. Would be a really fun thing to do this fall!

June said...

Hi Jan! It looks like another great open house! I loved seeing your darling grands! Too cute.

sending hugs...