Friday, April 24, 2015

It's Friday.........

I know....I've been so negligent.  Everyday I think this is the day I'll post and then I think, no, I'll wait until I snap a few photos and then another day goes by.  Anyway, this may not be a long post but wanted to let you know I was still kickin'!!!

Yesterday I worked at Leola's adding a few new things and kind of rearranging.  Loved the spinning wheel......
 



 
 
I've been concentrating on my primitives but I've having a really difficult time finding them.  ...
 
The herbs are coming to life in the garden.....love that!  I picked chives, oregano and thyme and with the help of locally grown spinach, local eggs and organic zucchini, I made an amazing frittata. 
 
 
 
We also celebrated my grandgirls 11th birthday.....how can that be!!!!!
 

 
Can't believe these girls are 11years old.
 
Allison's azaleas.....
 
 
Seems everything is blooming at the same time in the Ozarks. This is out my back door....
 

 
Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.....so much going on......

No comments: