Thursday, June 4, 2015

House hunting update....

Just wanted to update my house selling and buying adventures.  Found out that according to the contract, the sale should be finalized on July 17.  I've been looking like crazy but haven't found anything that I'm really interested in.  I'm beginning to get a little nervous.  My plan was to sell mine and find one that was smaller and more convenient but everything I find is too dated, too expensive, in wrong neighborhood, or in a really crummy neighborhood. 

Why can't I find something like one of these....







Love all of these from Pinterest.

I had to leave today while they did the inspection.  Haven't heard anything yet but already decided that after what I've seen out there, chances are pretty slim I'm fixing anything.  Guess we'll have to wait & see! 

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully, I'll find the perfect one.  I'll stay in touch....

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Good luck finding something. Maybe you can rent until you find what you are looking for rather than feeling rushed. All the best, Tammy