Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another day at the store

These days I'm spending 2 days a week at the shop. It's a great place to be right now because there's always lots going on. On any given day we can have people in from all over the US & today we even had a lady from Germany. Judy came in for a few hours of work & brought this arrangement. I thought it was so pretty & simple & came from her yard.


Gay was also working & brought along an assistant (Lucy). Gay actually has 2 boys of her own & no girls so she borrowed one from a friend for the day.
I'll work again tomorrow & then I have the rest of the week to do with as I wish. That usually means I'm picking green beans. I swear I could have set up a roadside stand this year with all the green beans I'm harvesting. What I don't understand is why they couldn't have come on when the tomatoes start ripening. Oh, well, it's not like I don't have 10 bags in the freezer.

No comments: