Thursday, June 11, 2009

Road trip -- YEA!!!!!

I'm taking about 10 days vacation from blogging while my sisters & I go on a road trip. We are so ready to climb into that big ole Suburban of Jean's & get the heck out of Dodge. We're leaving Friday and heading to Iowa. We're going to Sisters' Antiques in Kalona and then to Palo to meet my blogging friend Sharon (Sweet Repose) at her new shop , White. Then on to Door County for a few days at a Fish Creek cottage. Eventually, we will end up back in Iowa at the Walnut, Iowa, antique show. A lot of miles, but we have lots of time. So I'll be back on Father's Day and will most likely have lots of stories to tell and pictures to share.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Have fun you all! Take care of Jean and don't let her get into trouble.(I know the rest of you surely will!!!!)
Drive Carefully...Debra