Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stella's visit....

This was Stella's weekend to come to G'ma's so she came on Friday night & spent the night.  She's such a delight and keeps me entertained.  After going to Leola's to do a couple of jobs, & hitting Walgreens for more rubber band bracelets, we headed to a park in Springfield where they've moved several historic homes & buildings from this area and set up a little village.  I felt so sorry for the people doing the re-enactment because it was about 90 degrees & they had fires going in the fireplaces and were making apple butter outside.  It was so hot so we didn't stay long.  We decided it was a good day to pick up ChickFilA and watch The Swan Princess.  She's very content to just hang out at home with me -- they all are.  I love that!

These are headbands that Pam at the shop is making for fall.  They are absolutely the cutest things and I wanted to show the girls wearing them.    Aren't they adorable!!!


6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cute headbands and pretty little models. :) My kids don't mind hanging out at home which is a good thing. They don't always need to be entertained. Apple butter is one of my favorites -- usually can find it at the winter craft shows around here. Have a great week. Tammy

Danavee said...

Those rubber band bracelets are all the rage at school. I've made it home with several that were "presents" to the teacher.

Thanks for the offer of sharing your bittersweet! I will not be able to refuse that!

Susan said...

I am looking forward to having my own 2 little grand daughters to spend the weekends with me too!!!! Just 12 more weeks!

Mindy said...

So sweet! Stella is getting so big! ~Mindy

dulcy said...

Well... those girls just can't get and cuter! Or maybe they can.....

A Wild Thing said...

G-moms are just the best...I miss those days with my lil' boy, we had the best of times watching Grams(me) try to fit through the little butt door of the tree house...now 22, I don't see him much, doing his guy thing an hour's drive from Granny...sigh!!!

Sister's was awesome, rats and all...ha!