Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cold ole' dismal weekend......

I hate it when the sun doesn't shine.  This was one of those weekends.  I did go to Leola's and work a few hours on Saturday morning which I really needed to do.  A shipment of candles came in on Tuesday and I was about out at the store.  It was perfect timing too since a lady came in wanting 7.  We also had a couple of old friends from LaRussell come in for a visit.  We've reconnected lately after many years of not knowing anything about one another.  It's been fun!

Also had the grands from late afternoon on Saturday until about an hour ago.  We had used almost every blanket in my house making forts and the house was a wreck.  I think they had a good time and I know I did.  Here's Stella in the overalls that I did the work on.  Didn't do as much as intended.....time factor.  She was made for overalls.
Is that not the cutest!!!!
She really wanted a rabbit by the carrot but that might have to be added at a later date.

This was a dress I made for Phoebe according to her specifications.  We even went shopping for the fabric.  Now she wants one for her doll.  I love the way it looks with her jeans.
We decided on Saturday evening to go check on my sister, Judy, & her son's dog, Lucie.  Lucie is Judy's son Shad's dog and she's keeping Lucie while Shad tries to get his new dog acclimated.  Lucie is absolutely the cutest and sweetest dog I've ever known and the kids love her.  Shad really misses her (he lives in California) so he likes it when someone sends pictures.

I think Shad can rest assured that Lucie is being loved.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

olivia said...

ALL THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
XOXO Oivia :) oh Jan here is my blog
name if your interested in reading???
here it is, http://olivia-oliviawalter52yahoocom.blogspot.com/

Danavee said...

Those are some pretty kiddos!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Gray, dreary days don't do much for my mood. I need sun and blue skies. Sounds like you had a busy time with the grandkids. They'll certainly keep you on your toes. Have a great new week. Tammy

Andrea said...

The overalls turned out very cute! I definitely would have worn them when I was her age. And Pheobe's dress with jeans looks very stylish.