Sunday, February 3, 2013

A busy weekend........

Finally finished the girls' clothes and they loved them.  I'm going to try again with Phoebe's and make it a little bigger.  Sometimes I'm amazed at how big they're getting.....after all, they are 8 1/2 yrs. old.  How did that happen?


Yes, they are twins but so different.  Phoebe is so much taller so could have used a little more fabric on the bottom but Stella's top had already been cut out....ooops!  I completely made up the pattern without them with me.  This is how I did Phoebe's....

The colors on these two pictures didn't turn out the same but they are the same fabric.

I used the original neckline and sleeves and just cut them down.  Also used the waistline as it was.

Loved the printing and it worked out perfect both front and back.

Sage decided to try a photo bomb.....so I left him in.

Sisters and I did a little antiquing on Wednesday.  Didn't find a lot of things but found this wonderful bowl.  Wish I knew more about it but feel certain it's quite old.  Picked up a couple of things that I'll do a little work on but spring open house is coming up so have to build up my inventory.




This was purchased at an auction and is actually a table top.  I have the table bottom but think this would be so great on a wall ( say over a bed).  Think I might hang it at Leola's and have the bottom if they want it.


Another busy week ahead but looks like it will be nice weather.  Hope it's a good one for you.

4 comments:

Danavee said...

Looove that table!

jc@leolas said...

Lucky girls. I love it that our customers understand what we do and actually share things to be re-used.

Myra said...

I love the table, too! The girls' clothes are so cute!

A Primitive Homestead said...

I like your idea of hanging the tabletop. Above a fireplace would also he wonderful. Blessings! Lara