Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring.....YEA.......


Happy first day of Spring!  It's Spring Open House weekend at Leola's and it's forecast to be the perfect weekend.....70 degrees and no rain!!!!  Everything is changing.  The trees all have big buds as do my lilac and forsythia bushes.  I LOVE SPRING!!!!


The finch are slowly turning gold....a sure sign...

Leola's looks absolutely amazing.  Everytime we do an open house I say it's never looked better but this time I feel certain it's true.  We have the most creative people with us....










 
This is the wool applique pillow that I made and my fabric covered eggs....
 

 
Hope it's beautiful wherever you live.  Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad to see things are warming up over there. I'm sure Open House will be a great success. Everything looks warm and cozy. Best wishes, Tammy

primrosesattic said...

It all looks wonderful.
Rosezeeta.

Dog Trot Farm said...

It neither looks nor feels like springtime here in Maine, but I am happy to read spring has arrived in your neck of the woods...Leola's looks amazing!! such wonderful wares and creative ideas...Love the pussy willows planted in the old chicken feeder... Have a wonderful open house...Welcome spring...Julie...

Tammy Burks said...

It feels like it's taken FOREVER for spring to get here......SO HAPPY!!
The shop looks great....will have to get there soon!