Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring open house at Leola's......

It's been a crazy week and I'm exhausted!!!!  Getting ready for an open house is always hard work but when you do it with a bad cold and tendinitis in your right arm, it really raises the bar.  Anyway, it's done and I need a nap.  I was lucky to have lots of people helping me.

Thought you might like to see some pics of the occasion.  Check these out....

Kelli made these adorable little animals from pipe cleaners & think they're all gone.....


The shop looked wonderful......










Hopefully, today will be a good day.  It's nice and warm and lots of people traveling since Branson is beginning to open for the season.  It will be cooling again tomorrow but by the middle of next week, we're suppose to get some nice, warm spring weather.  Can't wait to get in the garden!

I have a few more weeks of physical therapy before I can get back to my normal activities.  It's so hard seeing all of the work that needs to be done in the yard and not able to get out there.  May have to hire someone!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.....

Say a little prayer for Barb Conner http://simplyiowa.blogspot.com/.  Her Mom died last night and her husband has just had surgery.  She's a good friend of ours from Iowa and she seems to have more then her share of pain right now.

3 comments:

Art and Sand said...

The shop looks like fun. I could do some serious shopping there.

Danavee said...

I SO wanted to make it Thursday night. Grade cards were due Friday, so the job got in the way! BOO! Hope to make it out today. And hope the arm heals quickly!

dulcy said...

I'm coming down soon! Need my spring inspiration from Leola's!

xo
dulcy